Great Coastal Home Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A sheltered entry porch and an expansive wrap-around porch, partly covered by a gazebo roof, spotlight the exterior of this vacation cottage house plan. The home is usable all year round.
- Surrounded by the wrap-around porch, the open living area contains a family room, a dining room and a kitchen with an oval island.
- The bedroom has a walk-in closet and a bathroom that includes both a corner tub and a separate shower.
- Related Plans: For a reverse layout, see house plan 2168DR. Gain a finished lower level with house plan 21183DR.
- Get an attached garage with house plan 22312DR.
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 21854DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 840 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch
- Sloping Lot