Attractive Vacation Cottage
About This Plan
- A sheltered entry porch and a partial wraparound porch with a screened porch extension are highlights of this vacation cottage house plan. The home is usable all year round.
- Surrounded by the wrap-around porch, the open living area contains a family room, a dining room and a kitchen with a partially curved island.
- The bedroom has a large linear closet and a bathroom that includes both a corner tub and a separate shower.
- A closet in the enclosed entry reduces clutter and the unfinished basement offers loads of possibilities.
- Related Plans: Get an attached garage with house plans 22491DR (with finished lower level) and 22315DR.
Get an integrated gazebo feature with house plans 21568DR and 21183DR (with a finished lower level).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,070 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,070 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss