Vacation Home or Primary Residence
About This Plan
- No matter where the location, this charming house plan can be either a vacation retreat or a primary residence.
- A covered porch accentuated by a gazebo area surrounds three sides of the house. The entry is also covered.
- On the main floor, the open living area comprises a U-shaped kitchen with an island, a dining area and a sitting area.
- The master bedroom is convenient to the bath on this floor, which has dual sinks, a tub and a separate shower.
- Another sitting area is found below with access to the outside through sliding glass doors, along with two more bedrooms and a replica of the first-floor bath.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 2168DR and 21568DR, identical 840 sq. ft. house plans with reverse layouts.
- Get an attached garage with house plan 22312DR.
- For an alternate exterior, see house plan 21854DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,992 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 996 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 996 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss