Great for Entertaining
About This Plan
- Imagine the compliments you'll receive while hosting a dinner party in this exquisite home plan.
- Guests will marvel at the gallery lined with built-in bookshelves and the massive great room with elegant fireplace and high ceilings throughout.
- A stylish French door allows the dinner party to transition outside to the vast covered grilling porch.
- When the party is over, you can relax in the beautiful breakfast bay before retiring to the master suite enhanced by his and her walk-in closets and oversized whirlpool tub.
- Related Plans: Change brick for siding with house plan 59564ND.
- Build on a slab with house plans 59432ND (siding) or 5940ND (brick).
- Get a Tuscan exterior with house plan 59857ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,096 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 482 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 2"
- Depth: 74' 10"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 974 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick