Rustic European Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The charm of Tuscany is evident in this house plan with a stone and stucco exterior and clay tile roof.
- 12' ceilings in the foyer open to the large great room with a fireplace and a wall of windows. Built-in book shelves and 8' columns add to the appeal.
- Rustic beams adorn the vaulted dining room and the private study as well as the master suite with its own fireplace, double walk-in closets and spacious bath.
- Views of the covered grilling porch can be seen from the breakfast nook set in a bay that opens to the gourmet kitchen with peninsula snack bar and optional island.
- Three additional bedrooms and the laundry room lie on the right wing of the home plan.
- Related Plans: Interested in alternate exteriors? See house plan 59432ND (siding), 5940ND (brick) and 59431ND (traditional exterior).