Traditional Design with Garage and Workshop
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional design, perfect for a wide or corner lot, includes a three-bay garage with a generous workshop area, a storage area and a convenient half bath.
- Inside, the split-bedroom design places the master suite in its own wing. Twin walk-in closets, a whirlpool tub and a glass-door shower are featured in the master bath.
- Built-in bookshelves, a bayed breakfast nook and an open kitchen are highlights of the expansive living area.
- In back, a covered porch extends living space to the outdoors.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; 9' boxed in great room, dining room and master bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get a brick exterior with house plan 5940ND.
- Get a Tuscan exterior with house plan 59857ND.
- See the basement stairs with house plans 59564ND (siding) and 59431ND (brick).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,096 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 482 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 2"
- Depth: 74' 10"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 974 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery