Great House Plan for the Growing Family
About This Plan
- This design features an open floorplan with split-bedroom layout providing efficient use of space.
- It features a four bedroom layout with much-requested flex space (hobby/office) and optional bedroom/game room/den.
- The master suite is packed with features including a oversized jet tub, dual lavatories, large shower, his and her walk-in closets, and a vaulted ceiling in the master bedroom.
- Great floorplan layout includes features perfect for socializing with friends and family including kitchen raised bar, great room by the gas logs, front porch, rear grilling porch, and even a screened porch.
- Oversized garage and unheated storage are a plus.
- Exterior traditional styling with brick and contrasting trim provide an architectural presentation that looks great now and will endure to keep your investment looking great for years to come.
- Related Plans: For an alternate floor plan, see 5113MM.
- Interested in alternate exteriors? See these house plans: brick without dormers, 5110MM, 5111MM, 5112MM; European exterior, 51006MM (slab/crawlspace) and 51033MM (basement); and siding, 5125MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 213 sq. ft.
- Storage: 54 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 553 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick