About This Plan
- Family and guests are able to enjoy the great views from any room in this contemporary vacation house plan through a multitude of windows.
- The wrap-around deck is accessible from both the living room and front.
- A soaring ceiling and a fireplace enhance the light-filled living room. The adjacent dining room and open access kitchen create a large living area.
- Two first floor bedrooms share a bath and laundry on the main floor.
- Upstairs you'll find the large and private master suite. You'll enjoy views below from the railing at the top of the stairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,516 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,062 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 454 sq. ft.
- Deck: 60 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 501 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,062 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss