Handsome 3 Bed Split Level House Plan
About This Plan
- A sunken foyer is just two steps from the formal living and dining area in this handsome split-level house plan.
- The two-way fireplace keeps both rooms warm.
- The kitchen is on the same level and has an open rail that overlooks the sunken family room that is five steps down.
- A quiet den and the utility room are also on this level along with the garage.
- Climb the stairs to the upper floor where you'll find the three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,326 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,386 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 940 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 5"
- Depth: 49' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 447 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss