Handsome and Economical To Build
About This Plan
- This house plan is both handsome and economical to build.
- The flex room off the entry can be used as a den, a guest bedroom, or a grand mud room.
- The master suite includes a large walk-in closet and separate vanities.
- You'll enjoy the convenience of the second floor laundry room.
- Each secondary bedroom includes a walk-in closet and direct access to a bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,407 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,044 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,363 sq. ft.
- Entry: 38 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 8"
- Depth: 46' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 879 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss