High End French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Arched double entry doors set the stage for the elegance inside this exquisite French Country house plan.
- A wall of built-in bookshelves line one wall of the quiet study.
- The elegant curved staircase sweeps gently up around the formal dining room that has a nearby butler's pantry.
- The kitchen sink has a half wall that overlooks the huge great room so you can be with the family while cooking.
- Bedroom 2 at the back of the house gives you a lovely private guest suite.
- In the giant master suite, homeowners enjoy a romantic fireplace and a door directly to the covered patio.
- Three large bedrooms on the upper floor are just steps away from the large rec room with built-in wet bar.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 48390FM (4,087 sq. ft.) and 48366FM (4,214 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,398 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,948 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,450 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 77 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 287 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 4"
- Depth: 70' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 982 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick