High End Style
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The beautiful exterior of this high end Craftsman house plan is combined with a functional open layout and the added bonus of flex space to appeal to homeowners everywhere.
- A tray ceiling adds elegance to the entry foyer where you have pocket doors that can close off the side garage entrance to the mud room.
- Lockers and a walk-in coat closet plus a handy half bath are designed to make this a very functional space.
- The main living area has an L-shape where the views are wide open thanks to the open floor plan.
- A flex room enjoys two walls of windows to make it bright and airy.
- On the second floor, a large laundry room is close by all four bedrooms.
- Double doors open to the master suite that has a tray ceiling, large private bathroom and a big walk-in closet.
- Finish the lower level and gain an exercise room, fifth bedroom and a huge party room with a corner fireplace.
- Related Plans: Get a side-load garage with house plan 73360HS.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,885 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,573 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,100 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 223 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- New American
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection