Hill Country Home with Massive Porch
About This Plan
- An attractive stone exterior and a standing seam metal roof adorn this Hill Country home plan.
- The massive rear porch wraps around the entire back of the home, giving you plenty of room to spread out and relax outdoors.
- The unique layout of this home places the bedroom wing on the left separated from the main home by a screened porch.
- A long gallery hall opens to the huge vaulted and beamed living/dining/kitchen area.
- A quiet study lies near the deluxe master suite with its huge walk-in closet divided into compartments.
- Related Plan: Get more room and a 3 car garage with house plan 46041HC (3,325 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,693 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,693 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 125' 7"
- Depth: 53' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12