Hill Country Home with Massive Porch
About This Plan
- An attractive stone exterior and a standing seam metal roof adorn this Hill Country home plan.
- The massive rear porch wraps around almost the entire back of the home, giving you plenty of room to spread out and relax outdoors.
- The unique layout of this home places the master bedroom wing on the left separated from the main home.
- A long gallery hall opens to the huge vaulted and beamed living/dining/kitchen area.
- A quiet study lies near the deluxe master suite with its huge walk-in closet divided into compartments.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the garage and get a smaller version with house plan 46052HC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,325 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 166' 2"
- Depth: 58' 1"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 726 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"