Hill Country House Plan for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Coming in at just 40' wide, this Hill Country house plan fits well on a narrow lot.
- 10' high ceilings and an open floor plan maximize the feeling of spaciousness.
- The big family room at the back of the house has a two story ceiling that rises up to 21' for a dramatic effect.
- There's a generous amount of counter space and a large walk-in pantry in the high-end kitchen, where the sink overlooks the informal breakfast nook and the outdoor cooking porch.
- Another, larger side patio has lots of room for entertaining and table and chairs.
- The second floor is even bigger than the first floor and features four large bedrooms, a loft with open railing and a gorgeous game room with wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,685 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,635 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,050 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 539 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"