Hill Country House Plan with Home Office and Keeping Room
About This Plan
- This modern hill country house plan has stone and stucco on the exterior with bracketed eves and windows galore combining to give it great curb appeal.
- The stunning arched entryway leads you into a foyer that is framed by a home office and formal dining room. Straight ahead, a vaulted ceiling rests above the vast great room, perfect for entertaining.
- All of your favorite amenities can be found in this kitchen, including a large island with an eating bar, walk-in (and butler's) pantry, and a cozy keeping room with a wet bar.
- The master bedroom is privately located behind the 3-car garage, and boasts two sizable walk-in closets, a freestanding tub, custom shower, and toilet room.
- Each of the remaining bedrooms are a good size and include a full bath and walk-in closet. The sizable laundry room boasts a second refrigerator and large walk-in closet to capitalize on storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,078 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,078 sq. ft.
- Storage: 51 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 250 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 64 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 917 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick