Hill Country House Plan with Optional Lower Level
About This Plan
- From the front, this handsome Hill Country house plan appears to be one story but there's a private second floor bedroom and bathroom in the back of the house.
- The gorgeous kitchen features two islands including one massive curved one that has plenty of room for bar stools.
- Cook with a view facing the big living room fireplace!
- A wall of sliding glass doors leads out to a covered balcony where you can fit a large table and chairs.
- The master suite takes up the whole right wing of the home and features a superb master bathroom with a large, bayed walk-in shower.
- The master walk-in closet is bigger than most bedrooms.
- Bedroom 2 is all the way across the house so every bedroom has its privacy.
- Finish the optional lower level and get a game room and half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,326 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 387 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,604 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 335 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 132 sq. ft.
- Deck: 187 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 583 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 2"
- Depth: 55' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss