Hill Country House Plan with Two-Story Family Room
About This Plan
- The magnificent two-story family room of this Hill Country house plan comes with a gorgeous ceiling treatment designed to impress.
- Four big bay and bow windows extend the living spaces inside.
- The study, dining room, family room and living room are all sunken, with that one step creating higher ceilings.
- A half wall in the kitchen lets you hand snacks to those in the family room and keep an eye on what's going on.
- All four bedrooms on the second floor share proximity to the big rec room with its wet bar.
- Special features include window seats, a raised bedroom 4 and open rail hallways that let you see into the rooms below.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,271 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,218 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 68' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 724 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss
- Hill Country
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor
- Photo Gallery