Hill Country House Plan with Two-Story Family Room
About This Plan
- The magnificent two-story family room of this Hill Country house plan comes with a gorgeous ceiling treatment designed to impress.
- Four big bay and bow windows extend the living spaces inside.
- The study, dining room, family room and living room are all sunken, with that one step creating higher ceilings.
- A half wall in the kitchen lets you hand snacks to those in the family room and keep an eye on what's going on.
- All four bedrooms on the second floor share proximity to the big rec room with its wet bar.
- Special features include window seats, a raised bedroom 4 and open rail hallways that let you see into the rooms below.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,271 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,218 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 68' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 724 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss