Hillside House Plan with Oversized Windows
About This Plan
- This contemporary Northwest house plan features a 24' by 30' footprint, and a total of 1,188 square feet of heating living space.
- Step inside to find a coat closet and a powder bath, which includes laundry.
- The heart of the home is oriented to take advantage of any rear-facing views, and boasts oversized windows, a cozy fireplace, and a generous deck for outdoor living.
- The central location of the kitchen, which includes a work island, allows you to move around it feely.
- One bedroom is located on the main level, while the remaining two bedrooms can be found upstairs, along with a 4-fixture bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,188 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 696 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 492 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss