Hipped and Angled
About This Plan
- A split bedroom layout gives privacy with no wasted space in this hipped and angled house plan. Angles make this home special, large spaces will make this home unforgettable.
- The 'center' of the house is open from the great room to the dining area's bayed windows.
- Two covered porches give options for entertaining.
- The kitchen has an angled snack bar with cabinets above for more storage.
- The master bedroom is huge, has a nice walk-in closet and a corner master bath with dual sinks, linen,tub/shower combo and a separate toilet compartment for privacy.
- Bedroom 2 and 3 are large and share bath with lots of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 312 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss