Historical Covered Porch
About This Plan
- Forget the stress of the corporate world and slip into the Southern comfort of this home plan.
- A historical covered porch welcomes guests into an open foyer and spacious great room with a vaulted ceiling and romantic gas fireplace.
- Enjoy the open dining room enhanced by eight inch round columns.
- A spacious and functional kitchen adjoins the bright breakfast nook accessible to a side grilling porch-perfect for entertaining.
- A secluded master suite with a ten foot boxed ceiling and master bath provides just the right amount of privacy from the kids.
- Two bedrooms and a full bath are located next to a central computer nook.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,965 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,965 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 217 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick