Home Plan for Rear-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed to nestle on a rear-sloping lot, this traditional design includes a walk-out basement with two bedrooms, a full bath and a two-sided fireplace that warms both the recreation room and the game room.
- On the main level, 12-foot cathedral ceilings open up the master bedroom, the den/bedroom #2 and the three-season porch.
- The second two-sided fireplace lies between the great room and the nook.
- The luxurious bath in the first floor master suite has an oversized tub and shower.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the walkout basement with house plan 89219AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,668 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,394 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 8"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 904 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss