Home Plan With Unique Angled Back
About This Plan
- A unique angled rear living area is the distinguishing figure in this three bedroom home plan with a contemporary exterior and exciting interior.
- Off the entry is an enclosed dining room which would be equally comfortable as a home office.
- Also near the entrance, you'll enjoy having a utility room with a laundry area, sink and counter with a shower / toilet area behind a sliding door.
- The spacious angled living room forms its own wing bathed in light.
- A spacious kitchen is generous enough to fit a 56"x 56" island.
- Upstairs, the master suite comes complete with a bank of closets and a walk-through closet provides private access to the generous bathroom which includes a shower/bath room to keep warmth and humidity contained, a privacy toilet room and large vanity.
- Two additional bedrooms complete the sleeping chambers.
- Additional space is available by developing the basement.
- The roof is a truss design.
- Related Plan: Add an attached garage with house plan 22386DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,688 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 898 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 790 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 8"
- Depth: 36' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss