House Plan with Multiple Gables with Tudor Details
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Multiple gables with Tudor details create a great look on this house plan with 2-story family room.
- Fieldstone and brick accentuate the Tudor styling and complete the façade. The detailing continues on the interior as well as many of the rooms have dramatic ceiling treatments, built-in cabinetry and millwork.
- The family and dining rooms are open and provide the setting for formal gatherings. The breakfast and keeping rooms are located in the rear for privacy and create a more casual setting.
- The master suite is fully loaded for luxury and the perfect place to start or end the day. The spa bath has a large tub, walk-in shower and his-and-her closets. There are two secondary bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- The upper level features a loft that overlooks the family room and provides additional living space. There is a fourth bedroom and bath on this level as well.
- Related Plan: Get alternate versions with house plans 710216BTZ and 710037BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,681 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,681 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 627 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,681 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 541 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick