House Plan with Three or Four Porches
About This Plan
- This four bedroom house plan gives you three porches.
- Both plans put all the bedrooms on the second floor making the first floor for entertaining friends and family.
- The family room takes center stage and has a fireplace and back porch access.
- The kitchen enjoys views to the back and is open to both the family room and the breakfast area.
- The living and dining rooms flank the foyer.
- The garage is side entry and has room for storage.
- Related Plan: Add a porch off the master suite with house plan 32449WP.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,631 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,273 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,358 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 10"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick