Impressive Contemporary Home Plan
About This Plan
- Square lines and the use of mixed materials on the outside accent this Contemporay house plan.
- Big, bold windows not only add light but draw attention to the square shapes.
- Inside, there is room for five bedrooms making the home ideal for a large family.
- The family room and dining room are sunken with a big fireplace as the focal point.
- Cook to your heart's content in the huge kitchen with a giant square island for extra counter space and storage.
- The master suite is up on the second floor where you have a private deck and massive walk-in closet to enjoy.
- Loft space becomes a place to hang out and the nearby laundry saves steps.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,104 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,471 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,633 sq. ft.
- Deck: 324 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 74 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss