Impressive Country Craftsman with Optional Bonus Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This impressive, country craftsman home features intricate exterior details, along with flared eaves and a welcoming front porch. The secondary bedrooms and 3-car garage attach at a 45 degree angle, adding dimension to the front elevation.
- Once inside, minimal walls provide clear views into the lodge room and kitchen, where the vaulted ceiling extends outdoors to the covered deck. A fireplace with surrounding built-ins contributes to the mountain vibe.
- The chef's kitchen boosts creativity and the vaulted ceiling in the adjoining breakfast nook adds an elegant touch.
- The secluded master suite occupies the right side of the home, and the luxurious en suite features a barrel vaulted ceiling and dual closets.
- Discover three additional bedrooms on the opposite side of the home; one includes a full bath, and two share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Increase living space with the optional second level, which includes a guest room and media room for the kids to enjoy. Maximum flexibility is offered by this design with the lower level option; including three additional bedrooms, a theater, and sizable social room with a bar.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 25639GE and 25636GE.
Optional Bonus Level
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,128 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,128 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 538 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 11"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 868 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"