Shingle Style Classic with Lots of Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- At home in the mountains, on the beach or just down street, this Shingle style house plan is a new version of our very popular plan 15626GE in all its variations.
- Elegant arched windows draw your eyes to the beautiful wood trim under each gable.
- Richly detailed on the interior, the home offers impressive ceiling treatments, built-ins and a barrel vaulted master bathroom.
- The floor plan is an open layout that brings gorgeous sight lines from room to room.
- In back, the vaulted covered deck boasts an outdoor fireplace.
- Set away from the luxurious master suite, the other wing of the home offers two bedrooms and a study.
- There are two possible layouts for the optional second floor and you also have the option to fully finish the lower level.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 25639GE, 25676GE and 25668GE.
Optionally Finished 2nd Floor - Adds 998 SF
Optionally Finished Bonus Room - Adds 537 SF
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,128 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,128 sq. ft.
- Deck: 184 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 331 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 285 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 537 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,128 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 100' 10"
- Depth: 86' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick