Impressive Country House Plan
About This Plan
- With an architectural design combining both country and manor styles, this house plan is a pleaser.
- A two-car garage is discreetly integrated into the left side of the home plan maximizing front curb appeal. A partial wraparound has plenty of room for outdoor socializing.
- The foyer is enclosed keeping out cold weather and reducing clutter. A small office to the side has windows on two walls.
- A three-tiered open staircase has a built-in bench. The living room features a cathedral ceiling sharing and the two-sided fireplace provides a touch of class.
- You'll appreciate the independent laundry room, spacious breakfast area in the solarium and an attractive kitchen with central island, corner windows and plenty of storage space.
- Upstairs, you'll find a beautiful boudoir area in the mezzanine. The master suite features a large closet, a well-organized bathroom and double exterior doors giving way to a balcony. Three secondary bedrooms share a bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,321 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,623 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,698 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 42' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss