Impressive Craftsman Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Beamed and vaulted ceilings draw your eye up in this impressive Craftsman home plan.
- Designed with an open floor plan, the views extend from room to room.
- Step through the double doors in the dining room into the outdoor living area that is also beamed and vaulted.
- A T-shaped island in the huge kitchen has built-in seating for informal meals.
- Even the mud room is impressive with its huge walk-in coat closet and nearby laundry room!
- On the upper level, the master suite also enjoys a vaulted ceiling and vaulted bathroom.
- The vaulted bonus room could easily become an extra bedroom should you need it.
- And just for fun, climb the ladder to the third floor loft that is open to below!
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,560 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,810 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,620 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 130 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 87' 9"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss