Inviting Craftsman Design
About This Plan
- This inviting home design has Craftsman styling with upscale features. This is a very flexible home with lots of options.
- The front and rear covered porches add usable outdoor living space.
- The great room features built in cabinets and a gas fireplace.
- The spacious kitchen has an island with an eating bar.
- The master bedroom opens into the well equipped bath with dual lavatories, corner tub, separate shower, and walk in closet.
- The flex space provides a perfect spot for the home office that you've always wanted.
- The three upstairs bedrooms share access to a large playroom area that could also be used as a gameroom. A bath with dual lavatories and compartmented tub & toilet is also provided.
- The two car garage opens into a private entrance and also features a large storage area.
- You'll find two bedrooms, one of which has a walk-in closet. The bathroom features a separate shower and bath.
- Related Plans: For a three-bedroom version, see 51053MM.
- For a one-story version see 51051MM and for an alternate design see house plan 51047MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,424 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 876 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 121 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 231 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 6"
- Depth: 68' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 611 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- USDA Approved