Isolated Master Suite
About This Plan
- This house plan includes many of the most popular features normally found in larger home plans
- The master suite is isolated with an oversized jet tub, separate shower, large his and her walk-in closets, dual lavatories, and spacious vanity.
- Large laundry room with plenty of space for storing/folding clothing and other goods.
- Expansive great room features easy-access to the kitchen and includes the much-requested gas log fireplace and vaulted ceiling.
- The 'flex space' is very useful addition to serve as that much-needed home office or other family space.
- Kitchen includes raised bar for friends and family to visit.
- Enjoy a relaxing evening on your front covered porch or screened porch. The rear patio provides an excellent space for grilling-out and spending time with friends and family.
- Related Plans: Need a front-entry garage? The following plans will suit your needs.
- See the basement stair location with house plan 5184MM.
- Gain a half bath and an alternate laundry location with house plan 5178MM.
- Gain a sunroom with house plan 5127MM.
- For an alternate exterior, see house plan 51006MM (slab/crawlspace) and 51033MM (basement).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,003 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,003 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 118 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 493 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick