Functional Split Floorplan
About This Plan
- This is a great house plan with a very functional split floorplan layout. This home offers many of the features for which many have asked, including an expansive master suite with his and her walk-in closets, jet tub, and walk-in shower.
- Large sunroom / breakfast area for those lazy weekend mornings.
- Large great room with built-in cabinets and gas log fireplace.
- Plenty of storage space and a large utility room help stow away your odds and ends.
- A home office space features an optional half-bath.
- Related Plans: Need a slab or crawlspace? See these house plans: 5125MM (siding and a three-car garage option) and 5126MM (stone).
- Need a front-entry garage? See house plan 5152MM.
- For an alternate exterior, see house plan 51006MM (slab/crawlspace) and 51033MM (basement).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,019 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,019 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 97 sq. ft.
- Storage: 69 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick