Jewel of a Cottage with Deck in Back
About This Plan
- This miniature jewel has so much to offer beginning with the charming front porch that takes you into an entry with a powder room on the left, alongside a laundry closet with a stacked washer & dryer. A dramatic 42" extra wide staircase wraps around the guest closet and is open to the second floor.
- Continuing on into the great room complete with a 9' ceiling, a corner fireplace, a generous kitchen, a defined dining area, and a French door that opens to a covered deck.
- The main floor master suite also has access to the deck and includes a compartmented bath with a king sized walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, there are two large bedrooms that share a compartmented bath and a walk-around floored attic that provides valuable storage space.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plans 43061PF and 43063PF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,672 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,039 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 633 sq. ft.
- Entry: 24 sq. ft.
- Deck: 53 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 892 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 5"
- Depth: 48' 9"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick