King of the Mountain
About This Plan
- Feel like the king of the mountain in your own mountain lodge with two story windows geared to take advantage of your views.
- On the main level, lots of open decks provide space to sit and enjoy the views and the sun.
- The focal point of the great room is the warm fireplace where you can relax and enjoy the views from the two-story windows.
- Windows surround the dining room with light and close proximity to the kitchen makes serving a breeze.
- Two walk-in closets and a spa bath pamper the owners who also have their own access to the deck.
- On the lower level, a family room with sitting area and wet bar will be a favorite place to hang out. Two bedrooms plus storage, mechanical room and a covered porch complete the home plan.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the RV garage with house plan 35221GH, and 35042GH (courtyard entry garage).
- Eliminate the finished lower level and get an upper floor with house plan 35141GH (2,075 sq. ft.) and 35244GH (2,736 sq. ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,307 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,655 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached, RV Garage
- Area: 903 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: N on N
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss