King of the Valley
About This Plan
- Feel like the king of the valley in your own mountain lodge with two story windows geared to take advantage of your views.
- On the main level, lots of open decks provide space to sit and enjoy the views and the sun.
- The focal point of the great room is the warm fireplace where you can relax and enjoy the views from the two-story windows.
- Windows surround the dining room with light and close proximity to the kitchen makes serving a breeze.
- Two walk-in closets and a five-fixture bath pamper the owners who also have their own access to the deck.
- A large utility room and craft/mud/office are by the garage.
- On the upper level two bedrooms and a loft share a bath. Expand if you'd like above the garage and in your unfinished basemeent.
- Related Plans: Build with ICF exterior walls with these versions - 35221GH, 35141GH and 35042GH.
- Get an RV garage and 2x6 exterior walls with house plan 35398GH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,736 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,829 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 907 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 286 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 543 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 6"
- Depth: 35' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 728 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N