King of the Hill
About This Plan
- Feel like the king of the hill in your own mountain lodge with two story windows geared to take advantage of your views.
- On the main level, lots of open decks provide space to sit and enjoy the views and the sun.
- The focal point of the great room is the warm fireplace where you can relax and enjoy the views from the two-story windows.
- Windows surround the dining room with light and close proximity to the kitchen makes serving a breeze.
- Two walk-in closets and a spa bath pamper the owners who also have their own access to the deck.
- On the lower level, a family room with sitting area and wet bar will be your favorite place to hang out. Another bedroom and bath provides room for family or guests.
- Related Plans: Flip the ' suite and get a front-entry garage with house plan 35221GH.
- Get a second floor loft with house plan 35141GH.
- Build with 2x6 and get a larger finished upper level with house plan 35244GH.
- Get an RV garage with house plan 35398GH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,284 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,642 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,642 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 168 sq. ft.
- Entry: 81 sq. ft.
- Attic: 360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 836 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss