King of the Mountain
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Feel like the king of the mountain in your own mountain lodge with two story windows geared to take advantage of your views.
- On the main level, lots of open decks provide space to sit and enjoy the views and the sun.
- The focal point of the great room is the warm fireplace where you can relax and enjoy the views from the two-story windows.
- Windows surround the dining room with light and close proximity to the kitchen makes serving a breeze.
- A large walk-in closet and a spa bath pamper the owners who also have their own access to the deck. A second bedroom can be used as a study.
- On the upper level you'll find a spacious loft with walls lined with closets or storage.
- Finish the lower level later. There's lots of room and you are only limited by your imagination.
- Related Plans: Remove the loft and gain a finished lower level with house plans 35221GH and 35042GH. Build with 2x6 and get a larger finished upper level with house plan 35244GH. Get an RV garage with house plan 35398GH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,075 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,745 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 330 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,745 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 77' 8"
- Depth: 44' 5"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch