Larger Version of a Carriage House Favorite
2 - 3
About This Plan
- With room for 2 cars plus an office and bath on the ground floor, this carriage house plan packs a lot into its space.
- On the second floor main living level, the great room, dining area and kitchen are all open to each other, creating a spacious feeling. Double doors lead out to the covered deck.
- The " suite has its own private bath and two closets.
- Another good-sized bedroom and a hall bath complete this design.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate layout with house plan 35490GH (2,030 sq. ft.). Get a man-cave version with house plan 35361GH and get ICF exerior walls with house plan 35396GH.
- Get room for 5 cars on the lower level with house plan 35401GH. For a smaller version, see house plan 35245GH (1,901 sq. ft.).
- And a larger version with plan 35513GH (2,068 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,025 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 585 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 812 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N