Light and Airy Modern Home with Indoor / Outdoor Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Oversized windows dominate the exterior of this modern home plan, filling the interior with an abundance of natural light, while a retractable wall in the dining room extends the living space to the out-of-doors for maximum enjoyment.
- Entertaining is made easy with this open floor plan, which also offers a more secluded den off the foyer for peace and quiet. The ample storage space in the kitchen is a must-have, and the prep island provides seating for casual meals and conversation.
- A guest bedroom on the main level includes a full bath, and is located just inside from the 3-car, tandem garage.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom has its own foyer, along with an oversized shower in the attached bath and dual closets (one of which connects to the laundry room).
- Three good-sized bedrooms reside across the hall, and a massive bonus room provides a versatile space for the second level.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,580 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,075 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,505 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 855 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss