Live All on One Level
About This Plan
- Tudor detailing enhances this one level brick house plan.
- Inside, a long vaulted foyer leads past the quiet study where you get a walk-in closet for storage.
- More great storage can be found in the large walk-in pantry off the kitchen.
- The open concept floor plan combines the nook, kitchen and family room into one huge space with a door to the porch.
- In the master suite, a lovely vaulted ceiling creates a relaxing retreat.
- The two family bedrooms have ceilings that slope to one side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,160 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 66' 3"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick