About This Plan
- A formal entry foyer with a built-in bench and coat closet welcomes you to this European split level house plan.
- A corner home office is a great place to put in a few more hours of work or to get some quiet reading time.
- Note the open floor plan with the island kitchen the hub between the informal dining area with a tasteful bay window and the family room with corner fireplace and rear porch access.
- Two bedrooms are tucked to the side and share a hall bath.
- A laundry/utility area is handy to the two-car garage.
- The second level rises to a master suite and full bathroom.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version without the office see house plan 21987DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,169 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,571 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 598 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss