About This Plan
- This six-bedroom lodge easily accommodates and encourages multifamily entertaining.
- The voluminous lounge boasts a twenty-foot high open beamed ceiling with a centrally located warming wood stove.
- The towering front window wall captures all the available views.
- Raised above the lounge floor level but separated only by a railing are the library and the spacious dining room.
- Numerous French door locations access the wrap-a-round multi-level decks for outdoor entertaining.
- A staircase hung from the ceiling beams allows access to the second level, where four guest suites share the two full bathrooms.
- Plans designed with a concrete pier and post foundation plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,682 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,559 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,123 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 144 sq. ft.
- Deck: 792 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Post/Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick