Logs of Space
About This Plan
- There is plenty of space in this log home plan. The front deck adjoins two beautiful covered porches.
- The living room is topped with an elegant wooden balcony. On the left is the master suite with walk-in closet and private bath.
- The den/study/office with access laundry room and freezer access leads to the kitchen.
- The kitchen with island and pantry opens to a large droom.
- Upstairs there is plenty of attic space with access from both bedrooms, which have ample closet space.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,687 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,728 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 959 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 320 sq. ft.
- Deck: 509 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 39' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick