Lovely Two-Story Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- This two-story, traditional home plan features a nearly symmetrical front elevation with two-toned horizontal siding and a welcoming front porch.
- Upon entering, a spacious foyer greets you and includes a coat closet, while an office quietly sits to the left. The heart of this home boasts an open floor plan with a fireplace and coffered ceilings. An island in the kitchen helps with meal preparation and a nearby walk-in pantry offers plenty of storage.
- Upstairs, discover a sizable master suite with a walk-in closet and master bathroom with dual sinks, a separate tub and shower, and a toilet room. Two additional matching bedrooms reside across the hall and share a full bathroom.
- A kid's study / nook separates the master from the other rooms, adding privacy.
- Entry from the 2-car garage leads to a spacious mudroom with built-ins, located next to the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,294 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,178 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,116 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss