Traditional 3-Bed with Shed Dormer and Covered Entry Porch
About This Plan
- This 3-bed traditional house plan has an attractive shed dormer centered above the front entry porch.
- The large foyer is welcoming for guests and is open to the home office complete with built-in and window seat.
- Ahead, the kitchen, dining, and living rooms are open to each other creating a great space to gather with friends. A fireplace is centered on the left wall and the dining room opens to the outdoors.
- The kitchen has a large island and a walk-in pantry. Access to the garage is steps away making unloading groceries a breeze.
- A spacious mudroom with lockers and bench are great for storage, with laundry and bath filling the back entry.
- Upstairs, the kids study is located between the two additional bedrooms. A master suite with large closet and separated master bath provides privacy and comfort.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 970073VC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,294 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,178 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,116 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 573 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"