Luxurious 3-Bedroom Storybook Craftsman House Plan with Sweeping Rear Porches
About This Plan
- This magnificent house plan has multiple gables with decorative timber brackets - and timber posts framing the porch and the 2-car garage - giving it great curb appeal. Enjoy one-level living and lower level expansion with this New American house plan.
- A vaulted foyer adjacent to the dining room and flexible home office/bedroom behind french-doors greets all who enter. With a built-in fireplace and a vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and has views to the back with two sets of double-doors to the sweeping rear porch.
- The kitchen has views to the breakfast nook and lodge rooms. With a large walk-in pantry, and wrap around counter you'll never lack for storage. A wet-bar offers convenient service to the dining room when entertaining guests.
- A generous mud room and the laundry room is located off the garage and through a friends entry on the left side of the front porch.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and access to a covered rear deck. The master bath has a large walk-in closet and a walk-in shower.
- In back, there are three outdoor spaces - all connected - giving you space to entertain and enjoy the views or enjoy a warm fire in the outdoor fireplace.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 25671GE, 25646GE and 25685GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,224 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 6"
- Depth: 85' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 1"