Luxurious 5-Bedroom Craftsman House Plan with Upper and Lower Master Suites
About This Plan
- Not a single detail has been overlooked in this thoughtfully designed 5-bedroom craftsman home plan, which features a 4-car garage, inviting shake and clapboard exterior, and arched front entry.
- Just inside, a versatile den offers a quiet space for work or relaxation.
- The convenient main-floor master or guest suite boasts a 5-piece bath with walk-in shower, walk-in closet, and access to one of three covered outdoor living spaces.
- A welcoming great room with a fireplace at the heart of the home is open to an airy breakfast nook and well-appointed kitchen.
- The kitchen itself features an oversized island, roomy walk-in pantry, and butler’s pantry.
- On the upper level, discover a luxurious master suite with an elegant tray ceiling, 5-piece bath, and twin walk-in closets.
- An upper-level bonus space - factored into the total living area - is filled with possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,223 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,175 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,048 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 594 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1112 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss