Luxurious 5 Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- A grand parking courtyard with access from the side and through a breezeway and three covered patios are distinctive features of this luxury house plan.
- A dramatic circular stair grabs your attention off the two-story foyer.
- The formal living room has its own fireplace and built-ins. French doors add privacy. French doors also lead to the private study which has a safe room and built-in bookshelves.
- The family room commands your attention. A wet bar and media center as well as fireplace and built-in bookcases are all included, as well as views to the kitchen/nook and the rear patio.
- The master suite has access to the patio. A spa tub and a large partitioned walk-in closet are welcome features.
- The kitchen is spacious and opens to the breakfast room. The pantry is oversized. You can take your meals in the formal dining room, rear patio or the small patio by the courtyard entry.
- Upstairs, three bedroom suites share two baths. A future bonus room adds an additional 427 sq. ft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,354 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,920 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,434 sq. ft.
- Entry: 105 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 427 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 108' 0"
- Depth: 92' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 862 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick