Luxurious Craftsman Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Filled with luxurious details, this spectacular Craftsman home plan will house your family in style.
- An open floor plan creates wonderful views from every room on the first floor. Columns distinguish the dining room while still allowing a view to the two-story family room and the foyer.
- In the kitchen, a massive island faces the dinette that is flooded with light from windows on two sides.
- A screened porch with fireplace lies close by and opens to a large mud room with enormous walk-in closet.
- On the second floor, the master suite features a tray ceiling, its own private balcony for morning coffee, a room-sized walk-in closet and spa bath.
- Two additional bedrooms share a bath and a laundry room completes this level.
- Added Bonus: Plans come with a finished lower level at no additional cost.
- Related Plans: Gain a 4th bedroom by eliminating the 2-story aspect of the family room with house plan 14462RK.
- Need more room? See this larger version, house plan 14440RK (5 bedrooms, 4 baths).
- Want a smaller version? See house plan 14313RK (2,278 sq. ft.).
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,204 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,701 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,503 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,448 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1180 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection
- Sloping Lot